Once again, BC Baseball Krushes it at the 2019 Coaching Conference
BC Baseball delivers a message of athletic development and performance with Jeff Krushell as a feature speaker for the 2019 BC Baseball Coaching Conference.
Jeff Krushell is regarded as a noted expert in human performance and talent development. Through his work he has gained unique insights into the process of improving performance… ‘It’s a human thing’.
In his time as a renown Strength and Conditioning Specialist working with professional sport organizations in baseball, football, NHL, elite developmental programs, Olympic athletes and agents, Krushell has worked developmental magic in the trenches of athlete and organizational performance. His contribution to numerous national olympic committees and global game development with the MLB International program has been invaluable, helping support organizations across Europe, Africa, Canada, the USA and New Zealand.
Krushell delivers from his experience at all levels and proven success in the world of sport, on and off the field. We invite you to take in the wealth of knowledge he has drawn from his roles as;
• Founder and Host of The Krush Performance Show aired on www.RadioInfluence.com &
TSN 1260 Edmonton
• Current Talent Development Specialist & Organizational Performance Consultant for MLB International
• Current Talent Development & Organizational Performance Consultant for Vauxhall Baseball Academy
• Former Strength and Conditioning coach for the Toronto Blue Jays
• Former Strength and Conditioning coach for the Edmonton Eskimos
• Over the last 25 years trained a number of Olympic & World Class Athletes
• Continues consulting athletes and organizations
• Former Performance Consultant for Link Management Athlete Agency
• Performance Consultant for CTV, Edmonton